USE AND FAIR USAGE POLICY
Statement of Commitment
Eswatini Mobile is committed to complying with all legislation and regulation governing the use of internet services (IP Services) in the Kingdom of Eswatini.
This policy applies to all our website visitors as well as our customers who purchase or use our IP services. Its aim is to ensure that every customer has access to the internet they require and to also prevent unreasonable and excessive usage of our internet services. By using any of Eswatini Mobile’s services, customers agree to comply with this AUP and to remain responsible for its users, where applicable. Eswatini Mobile reserves the right to change or modify the terms of the AUP at any time, by posting an updated version on its website. Customer’s use of Eswatini Mobile’s services after changes to the AUP are posted shall constitute acceptance of any changed or additional terms. This AUP should also be read in line with the various other Eswatini Mobile product terms and conditions which have been made available on the website, as well as any other applicable Fair Usage Policies or restrictions.
You may not use our internet Services in a way that Eswatini Mobile considers to be:
- Unreasonable and excessive
- A breach of any law or regulatory requirement. This may include but not limited to activities such as unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted material, violation of export restrictions, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, child sexual abuse imagery or child pornography, drug dealing, and other illegal activities, Spam/email/Usenet abuse;
- A breach of any of Eswatini Mobile’s Terms and Conditions;
- Likely to disrupt the provision of services to other customers;
- Likely to violate the security of Eswatini Mobile’s server or network;
- Interfering with the network of any other provider;
- Damaging Eswatini Mobile’s name and/or reputation or the name and/or reputation of Eswatini Mobile’s subcontractors or agents and customers.
Breach of the Acceptable Use Policy
In the event you breach this AUP or engage in any of the above mentioned prohibited activities , Eswatini Mobile may, where circumstances allow and at their discretion, provide notice of the breach to you with a request to remedy same immediately, failing which Eswatini Mobile reserves the right to suspend/terminate any of the IP Services. However, Eswatini Mobile reserves the right to terminate a customer’s account and access to any of the IP Services without notice. In addition to the above, users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Eswatini Mobile will co-operate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including co-operating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
You remain solely and fully responsible for the content of any material posted, hosted, downloaded/uploaded, created, accessed or transmitted using the IP Services. Eswatini Mobile has no responsibility for any material created on Eswatini Mobile’s network or accessible using IP Services, including content provided on third-party websites linked to Eswatini Mobile’s network. Customers are responsible for taking prompt corrective action(s) to remedy a violation of the AUP and to help prevent similar future violations.
Below is a table showing the throttled up and down speed caps applied when Unlimited Fixed Wireless and Mobile Contract Custoners exceed their product fair usage quota.
|Beyond Fair Use Policy Quota||Beyond 100GB +|
|*DAY (Midnight to 6pm) : Maximum Speed 512 kbps up and down.||*DAY (Midnight to 6pm): Maximum Speed 256 kbps up and down.|
|*NIGHT (6pm to midnight): Maximum speed 256 kbps up and down.||*NIGHT (6pm to midnight): Maximum speed 256 kbps up and down.|